Sunday, August 21, 2016

living in the moment

I am reaching new depths of living in the moment.

For as long as I can remember, I have been taking photos of family, friends and events. The way I write in my journal to preserve my memories, I loved having visual reminders of my life.

Due to my MS, I now lack the strength and dexterity to take pictures unless I have just the right set up time and no pressure. So taking pictures to document the things I do doesn’t really work anymore.

Now, when I am in the moment and want to photograph whatever is happening, I must sit back and take in the moment fully without documentation. Maybe I will do more writing to describe the things I see, but it’s not as satisfying.

So I am practicing taking in the sights and sounds and appreciating them just as they are. Wishing you many moments of things you love!

No comments: